- WPPI is taking their great wedding and portrait conference on the road.
- The First stop is Chicago May 20-21 with a new city each month.
- RC Concepcion and Pete Collins will be there teaching Portrait retouching and post-production workflows that will help you take your work to the next level. Napp members make sure to take advantage of the NAPP discount and join us On the Road.
- WPPI Road Show
NAPP is proud to sponsor WPPI’s On The Road 2013. Join us, WPPI, PDN PhotoPlus Expo, and ASMP for a new series of 2-day photography workshops where new talent will emerge and pros will be re-inspired. You’ll experience all the fun, excitement, education and inspiration of the photo industry’s best events in person, all in a city near you. This is your opportunity to learn from awesome, established educators who will share their paths to success and help you strengthen everything from your creative shooting techniques and post-production skills to how to be successful in your business and marketing practices.
The next 2-day workshop is coming to Chicago, IL May 20-21.
Other dates include:
Atlantic City: June 3 – 4
Los Angeles: July 15 – 16
Las Vegas: August 5 -6
Class tracks will include:
• Wedding & Portrait Photography
• Commercial & Editorial Photography
Subjects will include:
• Lighting & Posing
• Business & Marketing
• Post-production and workflow techniques
• Small group hands-on experiences
In addition, you’ll also receive:
• One-on-one Portfolio Reviews; have your work critiqued and gain valuable feedback
• Exhibits and demos by the industry’s best vendors to help you with the latest products and services
• Meet and greet with the mentors; a rare opportunity to see world-class photographers in person
• Network with other photographers; make personal and professional connections
• Lunch and daily refreshments included